Friday, May 10, 2013

Talk about History!!! a TON of new articles loaded to the website!

So a dear friend of mine was as enthralled by the Manse as the rest of us and took on a project at the library's archives.  She took copies of all of the articles she found on the house and made me a beautiful scrapbook that now resides in our living room for all to see.

She was also thoughtful enough to provide PDFs of each of the articles!

I have loaded jpgs of all of the articles into a new album on the website, and the pdfs of each of the articles are available on the right rail of the home page.  They're sorted by year and cover everything from naming the park, to raffling a baby to "sunday sins" and closing of the park.   Anyone who's interested in the park should take some time and peruse the articles, they are SO cool!

The link to the website is www.whitecitymansion.com.

Enjoy!!!

Suzy

2 comments:

  1. I would highly recommend Le_ meridian funding services to any person in need financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Le meridian funding service is best way to get an easy loan,here is there email..lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or talk to Mr Benjamin On WhatsApp Via_+1-989-394-3740 Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete