Sunday, August 1, 2010

8/1 upsate







Another non-productive weekend at the mansion. I can't wait to be done. Rich my plumber rocks. We have hot water and the utility sink is in the laundry room. Kitchen is 99% done. Finishing trim tomorrow. Painting. Not gonna talk about that. Hope things are better by end of day tomorrow.

All inspections are now scheduled including final FHA file closeout, plumbing, electrical, building and certificate of occupancy. Deadlines for contractor work are not negotiable and not sure why that's not understood.

Floors start getting sanded on Wednesday. Saturday gas blowers go in and final elect and plumbing happen.

Never again. Really this time. I mean it.

Bob the kitten used the litterbox today and #1 ate some kitten food. I said I wasn't getting attached. I lied.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment